- 30 June, 1st and 2nd July 2022
AboutDownload the flyer
The world of luxury is unique and fascinating but is getting even more complicated when we add the international dimension. The global luxury retail environment can vary dramatically from one country or region to another and underestimating or ignoring those differences can have important consequences.
Especially the role of culture in the international luxury markest is crucial for success and will be discussed. We will share and compare possible strategic choices and options in international luxury markets and how to make the best possible retail strategy implementation decisions, in allignment with their brand’s product, service, price and communication policies.
The participants will ally their knowledge through several cases and by preparing and presenting a group case study solution. Furthermore participants will benefit from the experience of an external guest speaker.
- Identify the key and relevant elements in global luxury markets and how to deal with them successfully
- Understand the cultural dimension in the international luxury markets and how it can influence the retailing strategy execution
- Define and implement an international luxury retail strategy within a defined scope of responsibility.
- Marketing professionals that are looking for a next career step in the international luxury environment
- Management, marketing, communication and brand professionnals moving into the luxury industry from non-luxury industry
- Individuals who wish to develop their understanding of the luxury industry in order to start their own business or satisfy their curiosity.
The teaching and learning approach focuses on both theory and practice, with a mix of lectures integrated with interactive sessions that includes buzz groups and class discussions. There is a strong emphasis on practical application supported by relevant models and theories, with the use of exercises and break-out groups, industry examples, guest speakers and/or visits; as well as experiential activities designed to provide insights into how experiences are created within luxury and hospitality. The final evaluated assignment allows participants to apply their learning – putting theory into practice – by designing a relevant multi-sensorial brand experience in the context of luxury and hospitality.
We offer quality programs accessible to all professionals who have decided to develop new skills.Participation
This short program requires your presence and participation.
Payment termsPrice: 2 250 CHF
All expenses related to continuing education are, except in exceptional cases, tax deductible.Discount (10%): -225 CHF
A discount is offered to contributing members of Alumni HEC.