- 9, 10 and 11 June 2022
AboutDownload the flyer
Through this short program, participants will gain a theoretical and practical understanding of how to create memorable brand experiences for a client or guest with an emphasis on luxury and hospitality. They will analyze the key dimensions of creating an experience within the context of the brand’s experiencescape. This will include delivering service excellence as an integral part of the experience and a reflection of the brand’s identity – its values and culture; aspects of marketing, such as events, the brand’s actions and behavior, and communication that includes storytelling and the role of theater; create emotional engagement and personalization; as well the role of the senses and use of technology.
Analysis of the guest experience will extend from the creation of an experience in the context of a specific activity or event, to how to create emotional engagement and brand experiences at key touch points along the client or guest journey as a means of building the brand/client relationship and as a basis for creating brand loyalty.
- Assess the delivery of personal experiences and emotional engagement within the guest or client journey.
- Evaluate recommendations for uniquely delivering adequate services as part of a luxury brand experience.
- Design an emotionally engaging multi-sensorial brand experience in the context of luxury and hospitality.
- Managers and professionals in the luxury industry who wish to develop unique experiences for their customers.
- Management, marketing, communication and brand professionnals moving into the luxury industry from non-luxury industry.
- Individuals who wish to develop their understanding of the luxury industry in order to start their own business or satisfy their curiosity.
The teaching and learning approach focuses on both theory and practice, with a mix of lectures integrated with interactive sessions that includes buzz groups and class discussions. There is a strong emphasis on practical application supported by relevant models and theories, with the use of exercises and break-out groups, industry examples, guest speakers and/or visits; as well as experiential activities designed to provide insights into how experiences are created within luxury and hospitality. The final evaluated assignment allows participants to apply their learning – putting theory into practice – by designing a relevant multi-sensorial brand experience in the context of luxury and hospitality.
We offer quality programs accessible to all professionals who have decided to develop new skills.Participation
This short program requires your presence and participation.
Payment termsPrice: 2 250 CHF
All expenses related to continuing education are, except in exceptional cases, tax deductible.Discount (10%): -225 CHF
A discount is offered to contributing members of Alumni HEC.