- 25, 26, 27 et 28 mars 2024
AboutDownload the flyer
This short program starts with an introduction to the data economy, data strategies and the transformation towards the Data-Driven Enterprise. It goes on by defining the terminology and introducing key concepts in Big Data, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI). These concepts are then illustrated by means of short hands-on sessions using state-of-the-art software tools and platforms.
These sessions will demystify Data Science and AI and go beyond the magic. It concludes with concrete real-world examples and use cases of business value creation through data-driven approaches to demonstrate the potential of Data Science.
- Assess the impact of the data economy on an enterprise/organization and define how data-driven approaches create business value.
- Develop a data strategy and roadmap for the transformation towards a Data-Driven enterprise.
- Identify potential business use of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI) through key concepts.
- (Future) Chief Data Officers (CDOs), senior managers and executives who are launching data initiatives.
- Business intelligence (BI) and data managers, data engineers and data architects who want to manage successful data-driven transformation.
- Data champions and executives in business lines (HR, Marketing, Operations, …) who want to become more data and analytics-savvy.
this short program The data-driven enterprise was built for professionals seeking to learn about fondamental concepts and then practice them trough practical exercices.
There is a strong emphasis on practical application supported by relevant models and theories, with the use of exercises and break-out groups, industry examples and guest speakers.
This approach will allow the participants to deploy the concepts presented during the course as well as forging a strong analytical mindset to tackle future challenges they might face on.
We offer quality programs accessible to all professionals who have decided to develop new skills.Participation
This short program requires your presence and participation.study rules
Payment termsPrice: 5 000 CHF
All expenses related to continuing education are, except in exceptional cases, tax deductible.Discount (10%): -500 CHF
A discount is offered to contributing members of Alumni HEC or Alumni EPFL.