- 24, 25, 26 et 27 avril 2023
AboutDownload the flyer
At a time where specialists in Data Science & AI are cruelly lacking, the majority of companies are disadvantaged when facing the transformations required by the new world in which we live, regulated by concepts such as Big Data and robotics. From both a structural and human angle, how should we deal with the drastic changes brought on by the fourth revolution and which decisions should be made in order to better navigate the era of Big Data ?
This short program will decrypt the terminology intrinsic to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. Companies will present the methodologies they employ through the use of actual cases. Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be demystify via an intuitive understanding of its basic and fundamental theoretical concepts. Visual tools in order to retrieve exploitable information from the raw data (for instance: determine which employee would be likely to leave the company) will be presented and employed.
- Define the concept of Data Lake (‘Big Data’) and critically assess its benefits and challenges.
- Materialize key concepts in Data Science & AI by means of targeted hands-on sessions using state-of-the-art software tools and platforms.
- Explore key Data Science methodologies and data visualization use cases and real examples.
- (Future) Chief Data Officers (CDOs), senior managers and executives who are launching data initiative.
- Business intelligence (BI) and data managers, data engineers and data architects who want to manage successful data-driven transformation.
- Data champions and executives in business lines (HR, Marketing, Operations, …) who want to become more data and analytics-savvy.
this short program From data to insights was built for professionals seeking to learn about fondamental concepts and then practice them trough practical exercices.
There is a strong emphasis on practical application supported by relevant models and theories, with the use of exercises and break-out groups, industry examples and guest speakers.
This approach will allow the participants to deploy the concepts presented during the course as well as forging a strong analytical mindset to tackle future challenges they might face on.
We offer quality programs accessible to all professionals who have decided to develop new skills.Participation
This short program requires your presence and participation.Prerequisites
This short program requires basic working knowledge of Tableau Desktop and KNIME Software, both introduced in the previous short program "The data-driven enterprise".study rules
Payment termsPrice: 5 000 CHF
All expenses related to continuing education are, except in exceptional cases, tax deductible.Discount (10%): -500 CHF
A discount is offered to contributing members of Alumni HEC or Alumni EPFL.